PSOFT anti-aliasing 1.0.10 adds support for Adobe After Effects CC.
Includes bug fixes and a new function. Registered users of anti-aliasing can update their products for free.
Changes since 1.0.9[New features]
- Added compatibility with Adobe After Effects CC.
- Improved reliability of machine code checks.
- Fixed a problem where the cache was sometimes being cleared with CS6.
- Removed the option [Group color key parameters].
- The user interface is no longer disabled when using the rendering engine.
- To support UAC, the ini file where the default settings are stored is now saved in each user's AppData folder.
- Other minor improvements.
Registered users of anti-aliasing for AE can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
The prices of all PSOFT products are available on the Store page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our After Effects plug-ins. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: