2. USER REGISTRATION:
- In order to use the online purchasing system, you must perform user registration. Furthermore, you are responsible for supplying PSOFT with accurate user registration information.
- In the event that there are changes to the registration information you previously supplied to PSOFT, you shall promptly amend the registration information by a separate method indicated by PSOFT.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. MANAGEMENT OF LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD:
- You bear the responsibility of managing your login ID and password.
- If you suffer damages due to an inadequate management of your login ID and password, inappropriate use, or use by a third-party, you shall bear responsibility for such damages, and PSOFT shall not be held liable in any way.
- If you identify that a third-party is using your login ID and password, you shall notify PSOFT immediately and follow the instructions given to you by PSOFT, if any.
5．DELETION OF USER REGISTRATION, SUSPENSION
PSOFT shall delete your user registration and suspend your use of the online purchasing system, without notification, if it concludes that any of the following applies. PSOFT shall not be held liable in any way for damages to you or third parties caused by such a suspension.
- It is established that the information you provided contains falsehoods.
- Your login ID or password were used fraudulently.
- There was a delay in the fulfillment of payments for your products or you refused to pay.
- You infringed on the property, copyright or other rights of PSOFT or a third-party.
- Any other improper act as a customer, as judged by PSOFT.
6. SALES OF MERCHANDISE
- Product use is limited to the customer who bought the product from PSOFT.
- You shall not, under any circumstances, use the online purchasing system to resell products to third parties or for any other commercial purposes.
7. TEMPORARY INTERRUPTIONS OF THE ONLINE PURCHASING SYSTEM
PSOFT may temporarily stop providing access to the online purchasing system, without notification to customers, for any of the reasons below.
- System maintenance or other work on the online purchasing system.
- Operation of the online purchasing system became impossible due to a natural disaster or some other state of emergency.
- PSOFT deemed necessary to temporarily stop providing access to the online purchasing system.
8. ABOLITION, TRANSFER OF THE ONLINE PURCHASING SYSTEM:
- In the event that the online purchasing system is abolished in full or in part due to business considerations or some other reason, PSOFT shall notify its users in advance by email or by a notice on the service's screen.
9. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER:
- PSOFT strives to safely operate the online purchasing system. However, it provides no guarantee regarding the operation of the online purchasing system and shall be exempt from responsibility for damages to you or a third-party arising from an interruption of the online purchasing system or its abolition.
- PSOFT makes no guarantee with regards to the accuracy, usefulness and integrity of any information you acquire through the online purchasing system. PSOFT shall not be held responsible for damages to you or a third-party due to the contents of the aforementioned information.
- PSOFT shall not be held responsible for damages to you or a third-party due to the use the online purchasing system.
- PSOFT shall consider that a notice reached you after an appropriate period of time has passed since sending the notice using one of the following methods.
1. By displaying the notice on the log-in screen or on the screens of the sites offering the concerned services.
2. By transmitting the notice to all customers simultaneously by email.
- PSOFT shall not be held responsible for any prejudice incurred to you due to your failure to check your email or the screen of the service.
In the event a dispute arises in connection with your use of the online purchasing system, the Sendai district court shall be the agreed exclusive competent court of the first instance, being the court having jurisdiction over the location of the main offices of PSOFT.
12. LANGUAGE OF THE TERMS
Revision: April 5, 2004
Revision: Octber 6, 2016