The support pages contain FAQs specific to each of our products.
PSOFT will be closed for the spring holidays from April 27 (Sat) to May 6 (Mon) (GMT +9).
Please note that support for PSOFT products will resume on May 7 (Tue). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
|An error dialog about a duplicate plug-in path is displayed.||
|How do I install the network rendering plugin?||
|Can I transfer my license?||
|Is there a macOS version of the software?||
|What is SAPI5?||
- 2017/05/10An error dialog about a duplicate plug-in path is displayed.
- 2017/06/27How do I install the network rendering plugin?
- 2019/04/17Can I transfer my license?
- 2017/07/05Is there a macOS version of the software?
- 2006/07/04What is SAPI5?
|2019/04/17||Can I transfer my license?||
|2019/04/11||Which renderers are supported?||
|2019/04/04||Do you plan to add support for outputting to the DXF format?||
FAQ by Product
*Please use the report form on the user page to request technical support or to submit bug reports.
The following can be done from the user page.
- Download the latest versions of products.
- Authorize products.
- Apply for upgrades.
- Report technical problems and bugs.
- Update your user information.
Your ID (registered email address) and password are required to log-in.
Please use the form below to send us inquiries related to products and purchasing.
Please connect to the user page and select "Technical support / Bug report" for technical inquiries or bug reports.