○ Credit card.
Payments shall be made after placing your order but before receiving your product (advance payment).
* Your credit card information is transmitted securely using SSL (encrypted communication technology). Since your credit card information is sent directly to the card company, it is not handled by our company.
- Only online download versions of PSOFT products are available for purchase on this website.
- We encourage you to try out the demo versions of the products to confirm that they meet your expectations before ordering the full versions.
- Products downloaded on this website do not include CD packages nor printed manuals.
- Academic versions of our products are functionally identical to the general public versions.
Prices listed on this website are the current prices.
Prices listed on this website include taxes.
Product Delivery Time
The necessary information for downloading your product (user ID and password) shall be sent to you by email after we confirmed your payment. If the payment is concluded after our business hours, it shall be considered as having been concluded on the next business day.
Business hours: 9:00 to 17:00 (Japan time, UTC/GMT +9 hours). Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays, company holidays.
When paying by credit card, the above email will be sent automatically right after the payment is completed.
Returns and Cancellations
We only accept returns and cancellations for defective products. Please contact us using the inquiry form. Due to the nature of the products, we cannot accept returns or cancellations after the payment has been completed for download versions of our software products(*). For other versions of our products, we cannot accept requests for returns or exchanges related to the customer's circumstances, nor cancellations after the product has been shipped.
*We do not take responsibility for the customer's internet connection charges related to products download.
Based on the Specified Business Transactions Law, cooling off measures are not applicable to mail orders made through the internet.
Detailed statements from your credit card company shall act in lieu of a receipt.