Notes to demo version users
- We do not provide support for the demo version.
- We encourage you to try out the demo version to confirm that the product meets your expectations before ordering the full version.
- PSOFT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages arising out of the use of or the inability to use this demo version of the software.
- The allowed use of this demo version is limited to evaluation of the software.
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Demo for Maya
Ver.4.0.0 (Released on October 29, 2018)
Autodesk Maya 2015 / 2016 / 2016 Extension 2 / 2017 / 2018
*Operates with the Maya Software renderer.
- Adds a watermark to rendered images.
- Material and line settings cannot be saved.
Saving with the demo version will reset the Pencil+ 4 settings to their initial default values.
- EPS / PLD output cannot be used.
- Batch rendering cannot be used. Please use [Render Sequence] if you wish to test rendering animations.
- Product manual included in the download package.
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Ver.4.0.0 for Maya Manual
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Line Thumbnail Extension
(Released on May 28, 2018)
This is an extension used to display PLD* file thumbnails in Windows Explorer. Install if needed.
*PLD is a dedicated data format for editing Pencil+ 4 Lines with Pencil+ 4 Line for After Effects. (Pencil+ 4 Line for After Effects is currently only available in Japanese.)