PSOFT Pencil+ 3.09 adds support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2015.
Includes bug fixes and a new function. Registered users of Pencil+ 3 can update their products for free.
Changes since 3.08[New features]
- Added compatibility with 3ds Max 2015.
- Enhancements to [Pencil+ 3 Line] scripting.
- Enhancements to [Pencil+ 3 Material Render Elements]/[Zone Alpha Outputs].
- Fixed display errors in GUI of [Pencil+ 3 Material].
- Fixed problem where the Cancel button would sometimes stop working correctly in the color picker displayed by [Pencil+ 3 Material]/[Gradation bar].
- Fixed problem where lines are drawn on unexpected parts when using [Pencil+ 3 Material]/[Line Functions]/[Draw Hidden Lines of Targets as Visible Lines].
- Fixed freeze problem when setting the value of [Pencil+ 3 Line]/[Stroke]/[Random Length] to 100.
- Fixed problem where the [Line Merge] dialog was displayed when opening a scene file including a [Line Merge Helper] and using [XRef Objects].
- Improved reliability of network licenses' network communication. (Japan only)
- The improvements to [Pencil+ 3 Material Render Elements]/[Zone Alpha Outputs] make it possible to control precisely the alpha output for each zone's [Map] and [Stroke]. Please note that this can cause changes in the rendering output of scene files created with older versions of Pencil+ 3.
- Maintenance of plug-ins for 3ds Max 2010 /2011 and 32-bit plug-ins ended with this version (Ver. 3.09). The plug-ins for 3ds Max 2010 / 2011 and 32-bit plug-ins are not included in the installer. If you need older versions of the plug-in, please contact our support team through the user page.
Supported Versions of 3ds Max
3ds Max 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015
*Only 64-bit versions are supported (32-bit versions not supported).
Registered users of Pencil+ 3 can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
The prices of all PSOFT products are available on the Store page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our 3ds Max plug-ins. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: