PSOFT Pencil+ 3.10 adds support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2016.
Includes bug fixes and new features. Registered users of Pencil+ 3 can update their products for free.
Changes since 3.09[New features]
- Added compatibility with 3ds Max 2016.
- [Pencil+ 3 Line Render Element] now supports the Max script command Render.
- Fixed a freeze problem related to specific operations on the [Reflection/Refraction Map] of [Pencil+ 3 Reflection/Refraction Map].
- Fixed minor GUI problems.
- Maintenance of the plug-in for 3ds Max 2012 ended with this version (Ver. 3.10). The plug-in for 3ds Max 2012 is not included in the installer. If you need older versions of the plug-in, please contact our support team through the user page.
Supported Versions of 3ds Max
3ds Max 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016
*Only 64-bit versions are supported (32-bit versions not supported).
Registered users of Pencil+ 3 can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
The prices of all PSOFT products are available on the Store page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our 3ds Max plug-ins. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: