We released PSOFT CharacterBox, a new plugin for animating characters in MODO.
PSOFT CharacterBox for MODO is a character animation plugin for The Foundry's 3D computer graphics software MODO.
Freely create rigs for biped, quadruped, multiped characters, by combining general purpose modular rigs.
It offers various capabilities necessary for character animation, such as muscle deformers, mesh contact deformers, etc.
- Powerful modular rigging capabilities
- Muscle simulation
- Generation of weight maps using polygon meshes
- Creation of libraries of rigs, Motions, etc.
- Modular rigs
- Save / load rigs
- Copy and paste / mirror paste Poses and Motions
- Save / load Poses and Motions
- Proprietary high speed IK solver
- IK/FK blending
- Twist arms and legs
- Curve, bend, twist spine
- Squash and stretch rigs
- Tail delay
- Rotation, scale inheritance settings
- Muscle deformer
- Mesh contact deformer
- Generate weight maps using polygon meshes
- Convert IK Poses to FK
- Bake Motions
|Digital Version||58320 Yen|
Please visit the PSOFT Store to order.