We released PSOFT Pencil+ 4.0.2 for Maya which supports Maya 2019.
The update includes new functionality and bug fixes. Registered users of Pencil+ 4 for Maya can update their products for free.
Changes Since the Previous Version
- Added compatibility with Maya 2019.
- Fixed a problem where Render Elements flags in [Output Category] did not work properly.
- Fixed a problem where the color depth dropped to 8bpc when rendering using the Pencil+ 4 render view toolbar with a renderer other than Maya Software.
*If the OpenEXRLoader plugin was previously loaded, the computations are performed with float precision.
- Fixed a problem where lines were offset when there was a large object in the scene or the near clipping plane value was large.
- Fixed a problem where the outline detection was not working properly when using [Draw Hidden Lines as Visible Lines] in Line Functions.
- Fixed a problem where lines were offset when playblasting with [Display Size] set to a value other than "From window". (Applies to Maya 2017 and up.)
- Fixed a problem where alpha channels other than those of Lines were cleared when playblasting.
- Fixed a problem where the smoothing restoration process was not performed when a Maya software rendering was cancelled.
- When smoothing, fixed a problem where smoothing was applied to unnecessary nodes.
Supported Versions of Maya
Autodesk Maya 2016 / 2016 Extension 2 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Registered users of Pencil+ 4 for Maya can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our plugins directly in your own Maya environment. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: