We released version 4.1.0 of PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for Maya, our non-photorealistic rendering plugin which can reproduce the appearance of animation cels in 3D graphics.
This update adds new functionality and includes bug fixes. Registered users of Pencil+ 4 for Maya can update their products for free.
Changes Since the Previous Version
- Adds compatibility with Maya 2020.
- Introduces the Pencil+ 4 Line renderer.
- Adds the ability to draw curves as outlines.
- Adds the ability to draw Z-depth to PencilRendererElementsLine nodes.
- Speed improvements when using 2D textures in maps.
- Fixes a problem with drawing hidden lines using line functions.
- Supports smooth conversions when a key is applied to an object's [Visibility].
- Other minor bug fixes.
Supported Versions of Maya
Autodesk Maya 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020
Registered users of Pencil+ 4 for Maya can download the latest version by accessing the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our plugins directly in your own Maya environment. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page:
About Pencil+ 4 Bridge for Maya
Please use version 1.0.2 of Pencil+ 4 Bridge for Maya when using Pencil+ 4 Bridge with Autodesk Maya 2020.