We released version 4.2.0 of "PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for Maya", our non-photorealistic rendering plugin which can reproduce the appearance of animation cels in 3D graphics.
This update adds new functionality and includes bug fixes. The update is free for registered users of this product.
Changes Since The Previous Version
- Support for Maya 2022.
- Added [Output Path] to PencilRenderElementsLine nodes.
- Improved the amount of memory used for line rendering of scenes with many objects.
- Fixed errors when outputting files in cases where PLD nodes are referenced.
- Fixed a problem where Selected Edges could not be added again if UV sets used by Selected Edges were deleted.
- Handled a problem where intersection detection processing took a long time when objects with scale 0 were input.
- Handled a problem where links were modified when applying smoothing to referenced objects.
Supported Versions of Maya
Autodesk Maya 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2022
We updated the Pencil+ 4 utility plugins to support Maya 2022.
- Pencil+ 4 Bridge for Maya 1.0.3
- Pencil+ 4 for Maya Network Rendering Plugin
"Pencil+ 4 for Maya", "Pencil+4 Bridge for Maya" and "Pencil+ 4 for Maya Network Rendering Plugin" can be downloaded from the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our plugins directly in your own Maya environment. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: