We released version 4.2.3 of "PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for 3ds Max", our non-photorealistic rendering plugin which can reproduce the appearance of animation cels in 3D graphics.
This update adds support for 3ds Max 2024 and includes bug fixes. The update is free for registered users of this product.
Changes Since The Previous Version
- Adds compatibility with 3ds Max 2024.
- Fixed a problem where lines were not drawn correctly when they were applied to curves with world space modifiers.
- Fixed a problem where the Material ID of the [Basic Material] in [Pencil+ 4 Material] was unintentionally affecting the rendering results.
- Fixed a problem where lines were only drawn on some objects when imported USD objects were registered in the object list of [Pencil+ 4 Line].
We updated the Pencil+ 4 utility plugins to support 3ds Max 2024.
- Pencil+ 4 Bridge for 3ds Max 1.0.5
- Pencil+ 4 Converter for 3ds Max 4.0.8
- Pencil+ 4 Spreadsheet for 3ds Max 1.0.5
Supported Versions of 3ds Max
Pencil+ 4 / Bridge
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
Spreadsheet / Converter
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 /2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
"Pencil+ 4", "Pencil+ 4 Bridge" and "Pencil+ 4 Spreadsheet" can be downloaded from the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
"Pencil+ 4 Converter" can be downloaded from the Download page.
Free Demo Versions
Free demo versions of all PSOFT products are available so you can try out our products before you decide to buy them. Please take this opportunity to check out our plugins directly in your own 3ds Max environment. The free demo versions are introduced on the following page: