We have released version 4.0.5 of the free add-on "PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Line for Blender" for creating hand-drawn-like lines on 3D objects with high quality and speed.
This update adds Viewport render with line drawing functionality.
Changes Since The Previous Version
- Added functionality to do Viewport Render while drawing lines and output the image to file.
- Adjusted the drawn colors of the Viewport Line Preview based on Color Management's Display Device, Exposure and Gamma.
- Improved accuracy of rendered line colors.
- Fixed a problem where, when using a file link, the line group settings for collections in the source link were not reflected.
- Fixed a problem where drawn lines pixel data was saved to the blend file, increasing its size.
[New Functionality] Viewport Render With Line Drawing
It is now possible to do Viewport Renders while drawing lines and output to file.
Animations can also be output as image sequences for easy checking.
- Windows 10 / 11
- Blender 3.0 or later
- Required software: Pencil+ 4 Render App (4.0.1 or later)
The add-on is available on GitHub. Please consult the manual below for the GitHub URL and installation procedure.
Please update the "Pencil+ 4 Render App" by downloading the latest version from the "Download" section of the PSOFT User Page.
Free Demo Version
To draw lines using this add-on, you will need the "Pencil+ 4 Render App". First, install the trial version of the "Pencil+ 4 Render App" and give the "Pencil+ 4 Line for Blender" add-on a try. You can obtain the trial version of the "Pencil+ 4 Render App" from the following download page.