We released version 4.1.3 of "PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Line for Unity" which enables high-quality outline drawing in Unity, as well as version 1.1.1 of the "URP Support Package". This update includes bug fixes and introduces new functionality.
This is a free update for registered users of the products.
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Line for Unity 4.1.3 Product Information (Japanese)[New Functionality]
- Render Elements Output now supports floating point image formats.
- Fixed an error when showing the Object/Material selection window in Unity 2022.3 and up.
- Fixed a problem where line drawing was not performed on some frames when switching line effects on and off.
- Improved stability.
URP Support Package 1.1.1 Support Package Information (Japanese)[Modifications]
- Fixed an error that was occurring with URP 13.1.2 and up.
- Changed the operating environment to Unity 2022.1 and up / URP 13.1.2 and up.
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 Line for Unity 4.1.3
- Windows versions
- Unity 2018.3 and up
URP Support Package 1.1.1
- Pencil+ 4 for Line for Unity version 4.1.0 and up
- Unity 2022.1 and up
- URP version 13.1.2 and up
The latest versions of the products can be installed with the Unity Package Manager. You can refer to "Pencil+ 4 Line for Unity - Installation" (in Japanese) for details.