Sendai, Japan - April 27, 2017 - P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. (location: Sendai city, Miyagi prefecture, Japan; CEO: Keiki HATAKEYAMA) released, on April 27, "PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for 3ds Max", a non-photorealistic rendering plugin for 3ds Max which produces strokes similar to those seen in pencil sketches.
The development of Pencil+ 4 was based on feedback from various production sites, especially television animation and film production companies, and emphasis was put on providing ways to optimize work and improve productivity. This latest version of Pencil+ introduces massive speed increases, Nitrous viewport display, material penetration, new edge detection settings and more, further improving workflows and opening up new kinds of expressions.
PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for 3ds Max is a non-photorealistic rendering plugin which can reproduce the appearance of pen-and-ink and color pencils drawings as well as animation cels. It makes it possible to reproduce in 3D the distinctive art style seen in Japanese animation and illustrations.
- Materials with high level of expressiveness
- Fast and beautiful line drawing
- Unique modifiers
- Powerful render elements output
- Cel shading
- Stroke maps for hatching
- Highlight design
- Configurable light color influence
- Shadow blend
- Configurable light intensity influence New
- Material penetration New
- Nitrous viewport display New
- Line reflection / refraction
- Configurable line drawing detection
- Line color substitution
- Visible line drawing
- Hidden line drawing
- Advanced line settings
- Detailed brush settings
- Line animation
- Distance-based reduction Update
- Line size map
- New edge detection settings
- Open edge New
- Smoothing boundary
- Material ID boundary
- Selected edge New
- Normal angle
- Wireframe Update
- Support for external reference objects and scenes New
- Perspective deformation modifier
- Normal copy modifier
- Edge selection modifier New
- Zone render elements output
- Line render elements output
- Line output to EPS format
Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018
* Operates with the scanline renderer.
Requirements identical to those of the host 3ds Max version.
|Standalone License||(Tax included)|
|Download version||60,480 Yen|
Sold on the PSOFT Store.
Demo Version Download
"PSOFT Pencil+ 4 for 3ds Max" Product Summary
Accessed from the Product Summary page above.
P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. https://www.psoft.co.jp/en/
For products-related inquiries, please use the form below.
Contact page: https://www.psoft.co.jp/en/contact/