Changes since 4.0.0
- Added the "Pencil+ 4 Line Renderer" which processes only the drawing of Pencil+ 4 Lines.
- Added the new PLD file format to "Pencil+ 4 File Output".
- Added compatibility with 3ds Max 2019.
- Fixed a problem with Velocity render elements output when using Pencil+ 4 Materials.
- Fixed a problem with Pencil+ 4 Material's Nitrous shader setup related to the OS environment.
- Fixed a problem where Strokes were not set properly when copying Pencil+ 4 Materials.
- If a Pencil+ 4 Material is located in front of a second Pencil+ 4 Material, and both materials specify the same third material in [Pencil+ 4 Material / Advanced Settings / Material Transparency], the third material will now penetrate through both Pencil+ 4 Materials.
- Fixed crashes when using [Pencil+ 4 Material / Advanced Settings / Material Transparency] and there is an object without an assigned material in the scene.
- Fixed a problem where the drawing position of Lines was wrong for Pencil+ 4 Reflection/Refraction maps.
- Improved the detection accuracy, processing speed and drawing quality of Pencil+ 4 Lines.
- Fixed a problem with the drawing of Pencil+ 4 Line outlines for orthogonal projections.
- Line Set names are now displayed under the Line Set entry for Pencil+ 4 Lines in the Track View.
- Adjusted the evaluation method of maps in Pencil+ 4 Lines.
- Fixed a problem where [Pencil+ 4 Line / Reduction] settings were not saved with [Pencil+ 4 Line Set / Save].
- The line size is now applied to the stroke preview in [Pencil+ 4 Line / Brush Details].
- Adjusted the range of the parameters under [Pencil+ 4 Line / Brush Details].
- When no reference object is specified under [Pencil+ 4 Line / Reduction Settings], the settings now act as reduction for the distance to the camera.
- Fixed files being output with errors when using [Pencil+ 4 File output] with some specific OS language settings.
- Fixed the render elements output path being reset when acquiring / returning licenses.
- Fixed the UI failing to refresh and crashes when acquiring / returning licenses.
- Adjustments to the UI.
May 28, 2018 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
April 27, 2017 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd