- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / XP / 2000
- CPU: Intel Pentium 600MHz or better
- Memory: Over 256MB
- HDD: Over 100MB disk space
- Audio device: MME compatible
Windows Media Player 9 or newer is required.
Bundled DX Plug-in, CHRONOStream2DX
System requirements are identical to CHRONOStream2. DirectX and a host application are also required.
- DirectX 8.0 or newer.
- DirectX plug-in compatible host application.
*CHRONOStream2DX changes output/input sample lengths, which some host applications cannot handle, even though they are DirectX plug-in compatible.
Some compatible and incompatible host applications are listed below.
Host Applications for CHRONOStream2DX
*Some problems can appear or disappear depending on the environmental settings of the host application or audio device.
*We strongly recommend that you test the plug-in with your host application using the trial version of the software, even for supported hosts, in order to confirm that it matches your expectations, before buying the software.
- Adobe / Audition Does not work well when multitracks are edited.
- Cakewalk / SONAR Does not stretch data properly when used as a Real Time Effect.
- DigiOn / DigiOnSound Incompatible.
- GoldWave / GoldWave No problem found.
- Image Line / FL STUDIO Sound is interrupted.
- MAGIX / Samplitude Does not work well when used as a Real Time Effect.
- SONY / ACID No problem found.
- SONY / Sound ForgeNo problem found.
- SONY / Vegas No problem found.
- Steinberg / Cubase Sound is interrupted.
- Steinberg / WaveLab No problem found.